Project Manager (eCommerce)
300 Colonial Center Parkway Ste 600 Roswell, Georgia 30076
A market-leading distribution company focused on eCommerce and B2B transactions. Dedicated to deliver value to their partners faster, they combine innovation and entrepreneurship resulting in quality service and process.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an growing team
- Help to drive innovation in what is offered to clients and how products are delivered
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing eCommerce presence for large national partner base.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ yrs of eCommerce experience in a project lead/manager role
- Sample project sites to reference
- Agile environment background
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with large scale eCommerce/online store roll-outs
- Industry experience in Supply Chain, Distribution
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.