Towson, Maryland 21286
Our client is a vibrant, diverse, global growth fortune 250 company, recognized as one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world.
Responsible for overall program financials, timelines, scope and partners while identifying issues and risks and providing mitigation plans and managing project specific digital producers. Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate. Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Manages holistic program portfolio for digital marketing technology projects across many systems and solutions
- Maintains ownership of program health to core team and larger IT and business leadership teams
- Responsible for concurrent management of scope, timeline, financial status, issues and risk for projects within the portfolio
- Manage of a team of 3 - 5 digital producers responsible for detailed project management across NA, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Works with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with direct management of a team required, (globally is considered a plus)
- Proven knowledge of project management process, including scope review and management, partner management, timeline ownership, financial accountability
- Portfolio management for an IT organization spanning multiple projects running concurrently
- Analysis of partner proposals to determine viability and long-term relationships
- Works across disciplines and required to have strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3-6 years leadership experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 8-10 years’ relevant experience
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.