1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Performance Engineer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
- 10+ year experience in Performance engineering.
- 6+ year experience in End-2-End Performance Engineer across all tiers: App layer (Web/App Servers), Network, DB Servers, Storage, distributed systems and Mainframes.
- 5 years hands-on experience with HP-Load Runner/Performance Center
- Strong knowledge of workload modeling and extrapolation methodologies.
- Knowledge of profiling tools to identify bottlenecks in CPU, JVMs, Mainframes, Memory, storage, DB and Network.
- Experience in baselining, benchmarking and sizing infrastructures.
- Strong communication skills to drive E2E bottleneck resolutions
- System thinking and take accountability to resolve bottlenecks
- Hands-on experience in Dynatrace and Somulogic is a plus.
- Experience in Agile is a plus.
- The perfect candidate will have qualities of performance architect, lead and engineer.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.