Lead Network Engineer
MTC 2211 Newmarket Pkwy Suite 130 Marietta, Georgia 30067
A global B2C retailer known worldwide and dedicated to deliver value to their customers faster and through innovation.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional environment where you
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company whilst participating in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what the client offers to customers and how it is delivered
- Enjoy highly competitive pay rate
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on data center sites
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- Lead network engineer experience (and be able to speak in depth about it)
- 5+ years data center and load balancer environment experience
- 3+ year Citrix Netscaler
- Cisco and/or Juniper
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in engineering in load balancer/ADCs
- Industry experience in retail
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.