1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for an Instructional Designer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
- Master' s degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or similar field preferred.
- Minimum seven (8+) years related work experience with at least five (5+) years as an instructional designer and two (4-5) years’ experience in vendor management.
- Experience required in: conducting enterprise level needs assessment; performance consulting, conducting project evaluations and designing metrics gathering tools
- All phases of ISD methodology; designing and developing technology-based as well as instructor-led training; designing and developing divisional and/or cross-functional enterprise learning initiatives; designing Train-the-Trainer workshops
- Designing complex learning interventions and blended solutions; project management for enterprise-level design projects; and selecting/designing media to support computer-based delivery, web and instructor-led training. Project Management experience and cross-divisional experience highly desired. Ability to work independently.
- Act as a learning consultant to design and develop learning programs for Information Technology centered training -- recommending training and non-training solutions to improve job performance -- to key stakeholders during the design of complex, large scale curriculum using Instructional Systems Design and Project Management methodologies.
- Serve as a liaison between a third party vendor and various business units in the development of e-learning courses and training programs.
- Responsible for managing third party vendor processes, product quality and ensuring timely delivery to business units.
- Work independently and provide consultative support for business unit designers and subject matter experts.
- Partner with communications specialists for development of communication strategy and product launch
- Contribute to the overall design and development of training using a variety of delivery methods.
- Design metrics and measures to determine if implemented training solutions worked
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.