IBP Business Analyst Lead
1017 Front Avenue Columbus, Georgia 31902
A fast growing, global company that manufactures well-known consumer products. Headquartered in Georgia, the company is very dynamic and growth oriented. They offer competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, and flexible spending accounts.
Seeking an SAP lead to oversee development of business forecasting and supply chain management strategies.
Focused on the leading edge of new product conceptualization, product specification and supply chain forecasting, the SAP IBP Lead will
- Lead the planning process specifically around collaboration between both the demand and business.
- Drive support and necessary adjustments for ERP system
- Project development
- Documentation and interaction with project shareholders, stakeholders
- Assist project managers with development timeline estimates
- Assist internal staff and customers with network design, deployment planning and optimization
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5 plus years in:
- SAP supply chain
- WM, Production Planning, IBP
- Project forecasting
- Exposure to S/4 Hana
- MRP concepts
- SAP ECC
- Design experience and knowledge of systems utilizing internet protocols
- Diverse product development experience is a plus
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.