Hybris Solution Architect
San Jose, California 94088
Global SAP strategic integrator focusing on large scale Hybris rollout.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional consulting environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and benefit financially, whilst participating in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing SAP Hybris for our national and international clients.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- Team lead experience
- 5+ years SAP Hybris 6.0+ experience in consulting / project environments
- 2+ or more full lifecycle projects
- Experience directly translating business needs into effective technical solutions
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with international rollouts
- Industry experience in Financial Services
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.