Help Desk Specialist
760 Doug Davis Dr. Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for Help Desk Specialist who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Help Desk Specialist
- Responsible for providing technical advice and guidance to IT users, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, incident resolution, and timeliness
- At least 4 years of experience supporting desktops, PC’ s, laptops, mobile devices.
- Provides 1st and 2nd level technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Monitors tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority and redirect problems to correct resource
- Applies business/technical support concepts to perform Tier 1 and 2 technical support and escalate issues requiring upper 2nd or 3rd level support.
- Utilizes and maintains the helpdesk tracking software.
- Manages follow-ups and hand-offs on behalf of the user.
- Provides technical support, including deploying, configuring and maintaining desktop PC' s, laptops, peripherals, mobile devices, and software
- Troubleshooting & resolving hardware, software, connectivity, and other technical problems including documenting steps taken and status in incident management tracking systems, following up with end users to ensure the issue has been resolved.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.