Full Stack Software Engineer
10 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown, and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking for exceptional technical individuals and leaders to join them in this pioneering effort.
- Develop software confidence and reliability by creating testing artifacts, developing tooling and providing the communication needed to ensure modified artifacts are continuously releasable
- Agile/Scrum planning and process involvement
- Architectural planning and design
- Ideally seeking full-stack developer, with emphasis on UI/front end experience.
- BS in Computer Science or related field; MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong working knowledge of XML/JSON, HTML/CSS3, and associated modern technologies
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- 2+ years’ experience developing systems with enterprise databases, including good working knowledge of SQL and modern ORM tools
- Previous experience building medium to large-scale, " mission critical" " high availability" production systems that directly support essential business, and technical, or operational functions
- Cloud or AWS Preferred
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.