Full Stack .NET Developer
Our client has been in business since 1996, and is the leading provider of cloud based content presentation for multiple Wall Street financial deals, including the big IPO deals such as Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Alibaba, to name a few. The work environment is dynamic, collaborative, fast paced, and challenging.
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
The Senior Developer will work closely with a team of software developers within an Agile Scrum environment to design, develop, maintain, and enhance market-leading web applications. The Senior Developer is responsible for design and development of software products and is deeply involved in the full product lifecycle of applications and their supporting data architecture. This position will be about 75% backend development, and 25% front end.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications
- Work closely and effectively with product owners in an Agile environment to understand their needs.
- Work with Agile team to design, plan for, and estimate upcoming features
- Actively participate in peer code and design reviews
- Unit test own work with automation and work closely and efficiently with QA engineers to ensure full cycle application testing is completed.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
- 5+ years of full stack software development experience using the following technologies: C#, ASP.Net MVC Web API, Entity Framework, REST, Angular, SQL
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, common design patterns, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with software version control, git is ideal
- Extensive experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Other nice-to-have skills: MongoDB, Docker, NGINX, LINQ, git
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.