Digital Strategist (AI and Robotics)
10 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking for exceptional technical individuals and leaders to join them in this pioneering effort.
The Digital Strategist is responsible for developing digital strategy with business units in support of their business objectives, specifically for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and other emerging technologies. The Digital Strategist will partner with business teams to develop strategy, and work with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics subject experts to map the strategy to proofs of concept and strategic business plans to help business units achieve and surpass their objectives.
The Digital Strategist is a key leader on the team, responsible for conducting strategy discovery workshops, leading strategic planning exercises with the businesses, and managing the development of technology proofs of concept and product demonstrations.
- Develop digital strategy within business units
- Design and deliver strategy workshops
- Contribute to strategic business planning
- Manage AI and Robotics proof of concept design and delivery
- Uncover Horizon 2 and 3 Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and other emerging technologies business opportunities, and map these to business plans and product roadmaps
- Key contact with one or more business units to guide business unit digital strategy, develop project concepts and business models
- Perform digital technology research
- Perform business research
- Develop financial projections
- Expert in Digital.
- High degree of competency in technology scanning, understanding new business models, roadmap development and business case development.
- Understand AI and Robotics background and practical business applications.
- Strong partner networking.
- Demonstrate expert human relations and influencing skills that drive results and promote continuous process improvement and maturation.
- Demonstrate competency in strategic thinking, industry best-practice, and commanding leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent industry experience.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.