Digital Product Manager
10 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking for exceptional technical individuals and leaders to join them in this pioneering effort.
Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for developing Digital strategy and conceiving of new Digital business opportunities for specific parts of the business. They will partner with business teams in the development of strategy and work with software engineering teams to deliver the strategy. The candidate will marry Digital industry trends, knowledge of our client’ s businesses and software engineering to deliver products to the market.
- Develops Digital strategy
- Facilitate dialogue and ensure the proper balance between User Experience (UX) and Engineering considerations
- Provide periodic dashboard progress reports including detail on schedule, cost, scope, risks, and issues
- Identify and assist in resolving or escalating issues
- Incorporate quality and accessibility standards into product implementations
- Key contact with one or more business units to guide business unit digital strategy, develop project concepts and business models
- Performs Digital Technology research
- Performs Business Market research
- Develops financial projections
- Works with the business to gather requirements, prioritizes and translates into Epics and User Stories
- Oversees projects within the software engineering teams and coordinates interdependencies between projects
- Evaluates performance of software products and recommends enhancements and changes
- Expert in Product Management.
- High degree of competency in technology scanning, understanding new business models, roadmap development and business case development.
- Demonstrable grasp of RACI concepts and the ability to facilitate adoption of such concepts by geographical disparate teams
- Certification in PMP or Six Sigma a plus
- Demonstrate expert human relations and influencing skills that drive results and promote continuous process improvement and maturation
- Demonstrate competency in strategic thinking, industry best-practice, and commanding leadership.
- Understands the components of Release Mgt which includes the following processes: change mgt processes, build/deploy processes, code mgt, and environment mgt concepts.
- High degree of proficiency in Agile software development practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent industry experience
- 8+ years of professional experience in technology related roles.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.