Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Our client is a Fortune 50, Industry leader establishing headquarters in Atlanta and looking to build out their organization.
Responsible for programming, oversight, and data extraction and development on specific application subsets of the company’ s application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various technology platforms.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
- Leads efforts with Automation and Analytics team to support ongoing improvement of Claims automation.
- Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary. Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from which programs will be written.
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning and reporting effort.
- Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team. Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group requirement sessions, modeling in several disciplines. Leads vendor evaluation and analysis.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 7 or more years related data science experience; multi-platform experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, and provide troubleshooting support.
- Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
- Generate scheduled reports for different books of business
- Provide useful data insights to teammates and leadership
- Identify opportunities to optimize / enhance reporting
- Work with BI tools to advance reporting capabilities
- Complete ad hoc requests, which can be analytical/investigative in nature
- Extract and prepare data for reporting & ad hoc analysis
- Aggregate information together from different source systems
- Serve as a resource to business users and peers on appropriate use of analytical datasets
- Lead formal / informal meetings
- Maintain a SharePoint site & MS Access database
- Advanced MS Excel & MS Access
- SQL (Different dialects useful - Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Etc.)
- Data Visualization (Tableau preferred)
- Process tuning / Automation
- Experience with different database structures and formats
- Healthcare Claims data experience
- Working in a consultative role
- VBA proficiency
- Data preparation / Automation tools (Python, SAS, etc.)
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.