1375 Peachtree ST NE Atlanta, Georgia
An ecommerce, FinTech firm focusing on delivering high quality opportunities for consumer transactions. Dedicated to deliver value to their clients faster, they combine the professional rigor and discipline of a top-tier FinTech organization.
This company will offer and enable you to:
- Work in a true professional environment
- Have a direct impact on the success of the company and benefit financially, whilst participating in the growth of the company
- Progress through a talent-based, delivery oriented career model
- Work with people with similar values
- Be part of an international team
- Help to drive innovation in what we offer to clients and how we deliver it
- Be rewarded for individual and team achievements.
Roles will involve being part of a multinational project team responsible for maintaining data quality and integrity.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a small team and should have the following qualifications:
- Work with internal customers on refining and profiling data
- 3+ years in a Data Analyst role (collection, quality)
- Worked closely with Data Architect
- 3+ yrs working in SQL, Python, Excel
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience with international rollouts
- Industry experience in Financial Services
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.