Agile Scrum Master - Lead
1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, Georgia 30354
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Scrum Master who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
- Lead and coaches the organization in its Scrum adoption.
- Plans Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Recommends change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.