iOS Developer (IoT)
Our well-known Fortune 500 client is experiencing incredible growth in their Innovation Center, which acts independently as a technology focused company pioneering IoT, and leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected.
They are seeking a talented native iOS Developer to support the development of mobile applications using connected smart devices and leveraging their IoT platform. The successful iOS Developer will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing application in Objective C while also developing upcoming mobile apps using Swift in a cross-functional and multi-cultural fast paced environment.
- 3+ years professional development experience developing native iOS apps using Objective C and Swift
- Experience with Profiling and analyzing app performance using instruments
- Experience with multi-threading, animation, data management
- Familiarity consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction (JSON or XML)
- Experience with Bluetooth is a plus
- Capable of working independently, willing to take ownership, set standards and coach and guide team members within area of expertise
- Team Player with an innovative, inventive and curious nature
- Experience working in Agile/iterative development environment
- University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group