User Experience Design Lead
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a User Experience Design Lead who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
User Experience Designer (UX, UXD, UED or XD) Human Factor
- Seeking User designer experienced in the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.
- Collaborate with users, product managers, and engineers to deliver UX designs that empower intuitive, powerful workflow
- Create whatever is needed to communicate, from lo-fi whiteboard sketches to beautiful mockups to interactive prototype
- Participate in user research including interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc. to inform design and requirement
- Identify, build and employ reusable design patterns using best practice
- Communicate daily with engineering team in an Agile development process
- Understand the industry and business requirements just as well as the capabilities of cutting-edge web app technologies
- Visual Design & Product Design experience
- Proven talent of creating user friendly designs that are intuitive and in line with usability and visual design principle
- Expertise in user testing and validation of designs
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group