Our client is a pioneer in both cloud-based contact center and Omni-channel technology, offering the most flexible and scalable Omni-Channel, self-service and contact center platforms available. They work with contact centers and customer experience teams to streamline the customer journey, improve productivity, lower costs and raise service levels by integrating current technologies, synchronizing communications, and centralizing business processes.
Looking for a Technical Writer to interact cross-functionally with developers, management, and customer operations/support to produce/create top quality and clear documentation. This position requires strong writing skills and one year of experience using Microsoft Visio. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use and understand complex contact center software products and create user and reference manuals as required.
- Capture business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal Business Analysts
- Develop and maintain a library of technical documentation, specifications, and operations guides
- Creating Visio and Microsoft Word documents of business requirements, process flows, and automated call flows
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Proofreads and performs difficult and/or complex writing and editorial functions, including formatting and style sheet verification, copy editing, rewriting, revising, writing, proofreading, and production planning.
- Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality in and across all types of documentation
- Reviews content of technical documentation for quality
- Bachelor’ s degree (English, Technical Communication preferred)
- 3+ Years’ experience in technical writing and editing
- Attention to detail with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects that are relatively complex in scope and demonstrate effective time-management skills to comply with project deadlines
- Experience in documentation of complex systems, preferably computer technology, IVR and/or contact center technology-related
- Ability to recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Exhibits a strong understanding of processes, format, style and tools
- Exhibits superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.