If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Technical Writer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Technical Writer will produce high-quality documentation that captures details about the architecture, implementation, monitoring, steady state, and standards of the infrastructure.
- The Technical Writer will collaborate with program managers, architects, engineers, and other technical subject matter experts to ensure documentation is completed for Technology Centers and remote sites.
- The documentation will serve as a foundation for team members and will support certification efforts, audits, and other activities within Services data centers.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure environment
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
REQUIRED SKILLS: 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Data Center including data and voice network Infrastructure documentation required.
- Visio: interpret and edit architecture diagrams; being able to edit and supplement.
- Participated in creating documents used to satisfy ISO certification standards.
- Be able to decipher technical information provided by architects, engineers, and other SMEs.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group