Technical PM (Ecommerce)
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Their IT team is focused on identifying and developing key opportunities to drive efficiencies and enable their growth ambitions.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible to lead the analysis and implementation of key SAP related software initiatives. An ideal candidate will have a successful proven track record in technical project management in relation to implementing enterprise software solutions. The role would suit who has been instrumental in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP functionality) in a E-Commerce delivery mechanism.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within SAP Order To Cash and E-Commerce Implementations
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, ERP, CRM, Payments and Direct To Consumer Fulfillment.
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), EJB, SOAP and REST-full services
- Experience working with IT System Integrators and IT SAP Teams
- Review eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Experience in multi global enterprise implementations utilizing different E-Commerce platforms
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Lead cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis including stakeholders and team to
- ensure project success
- Ensures that all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
- BS in Computer Science, related educational experience, or related professional experience.
- Experience working within Agile/Waterfall software development methodologies.
- 3 years experience with leading E-Commerce implementations within a global presense.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce landscape, considering all aspects.
- Experience in Demandware and/or Websphere Commerce
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.