Sr. Systems Engineer - WebSphere
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer - WebSphere who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Systems Engineer – WebSphere
- Developer Support Specialist to join our team with the primary responsibility of IDE support for our internal teams. You will be working in both an Eclipse environment as well as the Rational Application Development environment.
- Will provide support to help with upgrades of IBM environments such as Websphere and Rational Support Software 220.127.116.11 and 8.5.1.
- Must have familiarity of JAVA and experience in the Eclipse stack. IntelliJ experience is not required but desired.
- You must be able to integrate CCRC into Workbench, as well as work hands on with RAD and Websphere deployments.
- You must understand how to publish deployable archives to Websphere as well.
- This role requires basic troubleshooting works, and additional coding support.
- Support of the installation of Rational Application Developer (RAD) and Eclipse for the enterprise
- Responsible for developer support of the above tools
- Responsible for staying current with enterprise and industry standards, technologies, methodologies and best practices
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.