Sr. System Engineer
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. System Engineer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. System Engineer
- 2 year experience setting up and managing ViPR SRM.
- Experience configuring SRM to work with EMC and nonEMC equipment.
- Experience working with SAN infrastructure consisting of Cisco and Brocade environments.
- Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and support of various platforms (hardware, operating systems, software, and systems tools)
- Provide consultation and direct technical support in life cycle planning, problem management, integration, and systems programming.
- Implement releases, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment.
- Ensure platform performance and availability meet enterprise objectives through monitoring, timely service restoration, and tuning.
- Duties may include capacity planning, workload modeling, system maintenance/administration, and diagnostics.Understand technical/business requirements gathered from the business units.
- Analyze, design, and document platforms/systems to meet enterprise requirements.Install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot operating systems and other systems software
- Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group