Sr. SQL/ETL Developer
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. SQL/ETL Developer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. SQL/ETL Developer
- Minimum of 4-5 years SQL Server experience writing complex yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Minimum of 4-5 years ETL experience in creating and modifying complex SSIS packages using SQL Server 2008 R2 or above
- Maintain and enhance the existing data warehouse, exports, and reports
- Manage Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI)
- Develop vendor and client exports that meet provided specifications
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality
- Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected
- Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis
- Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs
- Migrate existing Access reports to SSIS/SSRS
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects
- Assist with all data modeling and design initiatives, including evaluating and recommending long-term database solutions.
- Creating ADHOC queries, optimizing and performance-tuning queries and stored procedures and performing typical DBA functions.
- You will be responsible for working with the application development team on converting legacy MS Access code and functionality over to SQL.
- The successful candidate will be required to implement technical solutions that will automate manual processes, improve efficiency and add value to the organization.
- More specifically, the SQL developer will be heavily involved in ETL processes, transitioning queries and reporting products.
- Additionally, this person will be responsible for setting up Always On, evaluating Azure feasibility, conducting code reviews, assessing database performance issues, recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
- This position also requires excellent communication, technical and project management skills.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.