Sr. Project Manager
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Project Manager who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Project Manager
The Project Manager position will support this capital initiative and requires in-depth knowledge of Agile practices and methodologies. This PM will provide direction and leadership to project team members for small-to-large sized application and/or infrastructure projects up to $5 Million dollars that are moderate to high complexity.
- The Project Manager will ensure project results contribute positive business value and meets agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality business results.
- The Project Manager provides program / project management methodology fundamentals and expertise. Functional Skills & Competency:
- Strong PM skills to direct the entire project process life cycle of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring / controlling and close of an entire project
- Ability to contribute and champion usage of structured project management methodology (to include Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Iterative, etc.)
- Knowledge of application and / or infrastructure development life cycle (SDLC) and other technical management concept, processes, and methodologies
- Lead team members in achieving desired deliverable creation outcomes
- Analyze, manage, and report project performance – financial reporting, resource allocation, task delegation and stakeholder management
- Ability to provide financial forecast and on-going reconciliation of resources and other project related expenditures
- Demonstrate financial awareness to control costs and think in terms of profit, loss, and added value.
- Develops and executes an overall project schedule, including tasks, duration, dependencies, and resource assignments
- Controls and tracks changes to scope, time, cost, quality, issues, and risk
- Possess IT and formal program/project management knowledge as well as ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines based on logical work breakdown structures aligned to critical path
- Manage project dependencies, milestones, and critical path
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.