Sr. Project Manager - LMS
Large global giant in the Alpharetta/Downtown area looking for a Project Manager with LMS (Learning Management System) for its Alpharetta location to help with a global implementation project.
Project Manager - LMS
- The person will be responsible for the planning coordination and tracking all steps needed to successfully migrate our clients to a new Learning Management System.
- This is a fast-moving project that will quickly move from defining requirements to solution evaluation.
- Manages the most complex projects; defines project resources performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Takes ownership of the successful implementation of the projects
- Manages the work of project managers; selects and manages ongoing relationships with external contractors; monitors progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems.
- Individual contributor and acknowledged expert within and outside of the organization; typically participates in industry/knowledge reference groups; involves mastery of a specialized discipline and thorough understanding of a number of disciplines.
- To develop and execute project plans with respect to end-to-end solutions. To ensure the project delivers against expected results.
- This position interfaces with client’ s vendor’ s compensation and benefits leadership and other key functions within the organization.
- Plan and implement processes plans programs and tools with business leader(s) to build and enhance organizational capability.
- Create a change management and communication plan to support major organizational changes.
- Execute a communication plan and/or programs to ensure consistent and timely messages across the company.
- Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time within budget meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities
- Developing project plans and allocating resources; identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans.
- Project Budgeting: Knowledge of project budgeting procedures. Include financial forecasting and preparation of necessary documents (e.g. EVAs ROI).
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one’ s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.-
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.