Sr. Project Coordinator
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Project Coordinator – PPM who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Project Coordinator – PPM
- Candidate must have PPM experience.
- The candidate we are looking for should be a strong PCA who can lead, analyze and be a partner with the project team in raising red flags on project budget issues.
- Skilled at developing budgets to forecast and track labor, as well as manage procurement of non-labor, revenue and expenditures within scope;
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining project plans, keeping fundamental project articles current on assigned projects/programs, managing timelines, budgeting, resource deployment, monitor project health, reporting corporate status updates and tracking issues;
- Identify project financial trends based on the current state of the project and make appropriate recommendations
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.