Sr. Program Manager - A4
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Program Manager with experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Program Manager
- Provide direction and leadership to project managers and/or team members for complex programs up to $50 Million Dollars across multiple cross functional work streams.
- The Program Manager ensures multiple concurrent IT projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and produce committed business results.
- Directs the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and close of an entire project and/or all projects within specified program
- Ability to contribute and champion usage of structured project management methodology (to include Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Iterative, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of application and / or infrastructure development life cycle (SDLC) and other technical management concept, processes, and methodologies
- Lead and direct project managers within specified program to achieve desired deliverable creation outcomes
- Possess IT and formal program/project management knowledge as well as ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines based on logical work breakdown structures aligned to critical path
- Manage program interdependencies, milestones, and critical path
- Analyze, manage, and report program performance – financial reporting, resource allocation, task delegation and stakeholder management
- Analyze multiple types and sources of information to generate insight on program performance
- Help Stakeholders, IT Portfolio Teams, Business Partners and Business Users understand their roles and responsibilities within the project
- Develops and executes an overall program schedule, including tasks, duration, dependencies, and resource assignments
- Controls and tracks changes to scope, time, cost, quality, issues, and risk
- Leads completion of program objective, such as procurement, quality planning, service level agreements, and customer training
- Directs and delegates work effort
- Requests the needed resources for a program and gets them oriented to work on the project
- Ensures product deliverables’ quality, such as functional specifications, logical and physical data design, solution design and detailed design, test plans, and completed solution
- Manages vendor relationships according to contract terms and conditions
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.