Sr. PHP Developer
Want to work for one of the most innovative, global media companies on the planet? Our client is seeking a seasoned Senior PHP developer to create custom functionality in Drupal 8. If you know PHP inside and out with a focus on backend dev and you’ re passionate about working on fun and challenging projects this is the start of a great career move. We’ re looking for a Senior Development leader that will spend 90% of his/her time writing great code and 10% reviewing code of junior developers.
We need you to bring all things PHP to the table including: theming, views, module customization, and API integrations. A lot of your initial work will creation of custom functionality for Drupal 8 and adapting an existing java based website to new API calls generated in Drupal.
- 90% of the workload is custom functionality for web applications that use Drupal as the CMS
- 10% of this positions workload is testing, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- In-depth architectural knowledge
- Experience with large scale and complex websites using Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views and Panels
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Expertise in PHP
- Can display expertise in SQL, relational databases and MySQL
- Knowledgeable about using templates to theme
- Proficient in table-less CSS
- Stickler for using git and code reviews before pushing
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications – provided examples of previous work
- Experience in developing responsive design websites without css frameworks and building custom Drupal modules
- Experience in developing and maintaining NodeJS applications
- Experience in AWS and Docker and plus.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.