Sr. Manager SAP Logistics
Sr. Manager of SAP Logistics
Our client provides consultancy services for SAP and DCW projects to about 180 companies. They act as a long-term partner to their clients, from project preparation through to implementation and operation – over the entire lifecycle of an SAP system.
Location: Boston, MA - Must live within 1 hour commute
Travel: up to 3 days/week
- Provision of SAP-consulting services for our customers within the mentioned above modules/processes
- To build up and lead a team of up to 6 SAP logistic consultants
- Disciplinary responsibility for the team
- Responsibility for the customers and projects dealt with by the consultant in its entirety
- Order acquisition and pre sales activities
- Independent realization of client projects as project manager
- Providing challenging and innovative process and organization consulting services with the aim of optimizing logistic processes
Successful candidate needs an expert knowledge in the mentioned above logistic modules and processes (see chapter 1 “ must have skills”) regarding the entire life cycle:
- describing customer requirements
- optimizing logistic processes
- template definition and rollout
- adjustments to new releases
- ABAP knowledge is only necessary to be able to implement minor adjustments or to debug in case of a problem.
- The candidate should be process-oriented in his consultancy approach.
- Presales experience should be available.
- Moreover, we are looking for someone who is experienced in leading teams and managing projects.
- Expert in SAP MM, SD, PP, QM
- Consultant experience in different industries and medium-sized enterprise
- Team leading and project management experience
Therefore, expert knowledge in the following logistic processes:
- All other logistic modules.
- First experience in S4 HANA
- 10+ years experience
What We Can Offer:
- Challenging business task with a wide scope for decision making
- Tasks and projects will also challenge technology skills
- Active support for your personal and professional development, incl. building up your skills in new technologies (S4HANA, Fiori/UI5 etc.)
- Trusting and open collaboration in a modern, dynamically growing company with low staff fluctuation
- Highly motivated teams in which every single member receives due appreciation
- Active support for your personal and professional development, incl. building up your skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5; HANA etc.)
- A well-equipped workplace with modern IT infrastructure and flexible work modes
- An attractive remuneration model with an individual bonus plan
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group