Sr. Manager, Operational Transaction Services
Los Angelas, California
Our client’ s team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10, 000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within our client include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
- Lead client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Provide engagement team leadership in fostering an open and inclusive environment and effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of methodology across integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Demonstrate ability to not only identify integration/divestiture risks and issues, but recommend resolutions.
- Lead business development activities to sell work through development of internal and external client relationship networks.
- Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the manager, senior and staff levels.
- A bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field and at least 8 years of related work experience; or a master' s degree and at least 7 years of related work experience.
- IT transaction experience (mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures)
- IT skillset (Require minimum of 6)
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- IT security
- IT shared services
- IT organization transformation
- ERP implementation
- IT service management and TSA development
- T finance management
- IT infrastructure management
- IT outsourcing / off-shoring
- IT contract management
- IT Diligence
- IT synergy identification
- Data separation and transition
- Experience in leading consulting project teams with 10+ resources
- Functional experience in:
- Procurement to pay
- Record to report
- Order to cash
- Plan to make
- Hire to retire
- Certifications in Agile, ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, CISSP, or CISA highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%)
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.