Sr. Front End/UI Developer
Hoboken, New Jersey
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Digital Technology Team is responsible for the development and support of E-Commerce websites globally, as well as Enterprise Web Application Development and Enterprise Systems Integration projects.
Sr. Front End/UI Developer
- This role will be responsible for working on a team of web developers as a senior contributor specializing in front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS). Oversight of the CMS system and its template development will also be in scope.
- Uses their creativity and knowledge to lead teams responsible for balancing and solving product design, development and data needs.
- Provide decisive and effective technical leadership for a team of seasoned developers skilled in front end technologies
- Role will often be involved at certain phases of the project lifecycle from intake to delivery and will be considered one of the team members that has key input into a solution that is well-architected, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule
- Demonstrate technical leadership abilities to our brands with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Helps coordinate release and sprint planning with developers and other stakeholders
- Responsible for keeping pace with new releases for purchased applications including patch releases.
- Ability to conduct code reviews.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Bachelor’ s degree in relevant fields (Computer Science, Engineering)
- 5+ years of experience in various application development roles
- Experience working using Agile methodology and in fast paced environment
- At least 5 years’ experience developing front end solutions for eCommerce and/or product-Brand web sites
- Strong knowledge of integration to back-end Java technologies is preferred
- Strong familiarity writing unit tests is preferred.
- Strong familiarity using GIT for source code management is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of linting, profiling techniques, memory management and web page performance tuning is preferred
- Strong knowledge of CMS platforms such as Acquia Drupal or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is preferred
- Familiarity with various hosting models (cloud/PaaS/on-prem)
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.