Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Digital (Sitecore)
Our client is a vibrant, diverse, global growth company, recognized as one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously involving implementation, enhancement and support for digital platforms such as SiteCore (CMS), ecommerce, ADAM Product Information Management (PIM) and ADAM digital asset management (DAM) systems in a global environment.
- Works on the enterprise integrations of digital platforms with SalesForce (CRM), SAP (ERP) & supporting systems.
- Works with business users to capture requirements, create project specifications, define UAT scenarios, aligns with the most suitable digital solutions, verifies if system meets business requirements, reviews test plans, performs UAT and assists end user in UAT.
- Owns the digital platforms and provides support and training to business users
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessment, gaps assessment and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align digital initiatives with business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, internal customers, external customers, vendors and end users to deliver assigned tasks on time and within budget.
- Promote, gather, audit, measure and monitor KPIs for mobility, social media, ecommerce and customer engagement periodically.
- Create all project deliverables and ensure that these are delivered with high quality and within the project plan timelines.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to management for resolution.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with Sitecore (preferred) or similar CMS
- Experience with analyzing, building, implementing, training and supporting digital platforms/applications as a business system analyst for a global multinational organization.
- Experience creating value stream, process flow, user experience and customer journey maps.
- Able to effectively utilize MS Power Point, MS Visio, MS Office productivity tools and business collaboration tools.
- Experience working on digital innovation, creative / UX and digital/commercial programs
- Working knowledge or familiarity with ADAM, Hybris or similar PIM
- Working knowledge or familiarity with ADAM, Chuckwalla or similar DAM
- Strong understanding of IT application development, methodologies, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Clear understanding of web technologies, ecommerce, social media and digital advertising techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Web Analytics, User/Customer Experience, and web monitoring tools
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Salesforce.com implementations or similar CRM tools
- Experience with roll-out of IT, Web and Mobile applications
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers, external customers and external services critical to the project delivery
- Strong planning/organizational and communication skills. Tenacity and strong, positive attitude
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, ability to work within deadlines
- Creative problem solver & strong analytical and organizational skills
- Technical and hands-on experience with the analysis, implementation and ongoing support of digital projects related to web, social media, ecommerce, BI and analytics is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- IIBA and/or PMI-PBA, or similar certification preferred
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.