Sr. Business Analyst
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst – Reservation Experience who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Business Analyst – Reservation Experience
- The successful Business Analyst must have minimum 6 years of successfully leading complex projects as a BA.
- Background preferred with specific in-depth knowledge of reservations, ticketing, EMD’ s. EDIFACT, and revenue accounting. This person must work with the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Clear, concise and timely communications, in verbal and documented formats, is a must to all levels of management and with various levels of technical background.
- Must be someone that has exceptional investigative questioning skills, has exceptional critical analysis skills and is detail oriented to eliminate all ambiguity.
- Must have demonstrated capability to successfully lead a team, facilitate group meetings and build consensus among all involved.
- The BA must have an expert level of knowledge on MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
- The Business Analyst is expected to take the leadership role in identifying and clarifying both the needed changes to support the business and other opportunities to be gained.
- The BA will need to work diligently to understand the business operations; processes, organization, business rules, requirements, data, applications and the infrastructure.
- Through thorough examination of these elements the BA will collaboratively define a solution that best meets the business needs.
- The BA will be responsible for gathering and documenting the detailed business requirements, validating them, setting their priority, communicating them and obtaining business acceptance.
- This will involve authoring several documents using standard templates throughout the project to include, but not limited to Project Charters, Requirement Docs, Decomposition Docs, Test Docs, Support Docs and Project Review Docs.
- Will be responsible for gathering other required project documentation from different areas and assembling it all for presentation and archive purposes.
- Will be responsible for leading discussions on analysis of alternative solutions, ways to streamline and most efficiently drive the work.
- Will be required to trace requirements to the solution.
- Will be required to demonstrate project success through various reports, feedback and reviews.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group