Sr. Business Analyst - Mentor - Infrastructure
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst - Mentor who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. Business Analyst Mentor - Infrastructure
Responsible for leading initiatives and providing consultation to the internal and/or external customer. Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has technical understanding of the business unit’ s systems, capabilities, and respective technologies. Analyze customer processes and requirements. Prepare specified project documentation. Assist in business process redesign as needed. Maintain communication with customer and team members and promote a team environment.
- Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards.
- Interact with users, other portfolios, and vendors for full life cycle of project.
- Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production systems/programs/applications, as needed.
- Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and tracking.
- Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
- Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
- Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and maintain systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.
- Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.
- Transition product support to systems operations.
- Assist in establishing end user training.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.