Sr. ABAP Developer
Title: Senior ABAP Developer
Location: Smyrna Office (ATL)
Our client is an industrial distributor in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-added services to approximately 500, 000 professional customers in maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power and specialty construction sectors.
We’ re looking for an excited, experienced, passionate and professional Sr. Developer to join our client’ s team. You’ ll collaborate with business partners and across multiple groups to get the job done.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ Experience with SAP development environment, SAP ABAP programming language, and SAP integration techniques.
- Working knowledge of Web Service Integration using SOAP, REST, OData and Salesforce API’ s
- Familiar with SDLC lifecycle and use of change sets, workflow rules and approval processes
- In depth experience and knowledge of Security, Custom Objects, Permission Sets and Profiles
Attributes that describe you:
- You are self-motivated with a strong work ethic, a passion for learning and drive to be the best at what you do.
- You like to take on challenges and love to collaborate.
- You’ re analytical and logical.
- You check out best practices and explore options before making a decision. You respectfully debate ideas on how to do things better, and have a positive, get-it-done attitude once decisions have been made.
- You love what you do and love to be part of a team.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group