Sr. ABAP Developer
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Sr. ABAP Developer
- Have broad knowledge of SAP HR functional areas
- Demonstrate strong ABAP and Fiori/Gateway skills
- Development experience of 7 or more years
- Ability to participate in functional discussions, and update technical specifications based on requirements
- The SAP ABAP developer works alongside the other ABAP developers and functional developers, generally handling multiple pieces of work simultaneously.
- They must work with the development team as peers and be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Remaining on budget and on time is a constant requirement as the role is usually attached to time and budget constrained projects.
- The ABAP developer must organize their time effectively on a daily and weekly basis, reporting and requesting assistance as required.
- The ABAP developer is expected to work independently to achieve current aims either over a fixed period of time or a specific piece of project work and should be able to priorities effort on that basis.
- The ABAP developer is required to maintain good working contacts within the department, and work with their project manager to ensure they know where to find information and responsible parties within the rest of IT.
- Must always maintain positive customer relationships.
- Possess good experience of working on a highly customized SAP system.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.