If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Solutions Architect – RSA (Rational Software) who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Solutions Architect – RSA (Rational Software)
- The Solutions Architect must have experience on multiple hardware and software environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems.
- The candidate needs experience in creating and leading the architecture of multiple projects through the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and has usually performed in a variety of different roles in that life cycle.
- The individual will also need to be an expert in and have hands-on experience in multiple industries as a seasoned architecture practitioner.
- The architect should also have experience in designing and implementing software solutions using several architecture design patterns and have strong experience in OOAD and modern web design.
- The person should possess an ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to people at various levels within the organization in a clear and concise manner that is relevant to each of the groups.
- Seeking candidates with experience in implementing, designing modern web-based solutions with experience in API design, Micro-service design, enterprise application integration with both SOA and event/message type architectures.
- Note: Seeking candidate with strong business process modeling experience and expertise.
- Looking for candidates with experience with Rational Software Architect (RSA) and/or IBM Process Modeler.
- Must have expertise in the " how" and not just targeting the " what".
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.