Solution Architect - Java/Oracle
If you were given the opportunity to be a part of an IT Transformation for over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of a Global Giant behind you, what would it look like? Our teams are responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global capabilities for our customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Solution Architect – Java/Oracle who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in driving projects, but an abundant curiosity to innovate. Come join an organization where you' ll get to climb to new heights and solve problems that are at a scale few can create. Come be the newest member of this team!
Solution Architect – Java/Oracle
- Minimum 10 years Development experience using mobile, web, messaging, and database in multiple languages
- Minimum 4 years Architecture experience defining solutions to complex problems
- TOGAF or other architect certification a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills to educate and guide stakeholders with all levels of technical knowledge.
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Broad knowledge of different IT domains such as network, security, architecture and processes.
- Java and Oracle required
- Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy) across the business units to derive technical architecture
- Engage with business and technical stakeholders to understand enterprise and technology requirements to support business strategies and objectives
- Engage with selected technology vendors to gain insight into new technologies, services and solutions
- Assess current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Define the architectural solution for projects for all aspects of application and infrastructure.
- Gather technical information from server, database, network, security, mobile and other areas. Draft artifacts that document the architecture.
- These include Concept Architecture, Logical Architecture and Physical Architecture.
- Present artifacts to the Enterprise Architecture team for review and approval.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to gather technical information from and disseminate technical requirements to infrastructure teams.
- Lead teams to assess the proposed environment for capacity, availability and scalability.
- Define Security requirements for projects and define security solutions
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group