Software Development Manager (Full Stack .NET)
Our client is an innovative, fast paced, growing organization that continues to launch new products while enhancing existing software. They are a well-established software company that is an industry market leader, offering incredible benefits including paying a generous portion of coverage for their associates and their families, and offer a 401(k) with company match and discretionary profit sharing.
Looking for a Software Development Manager to manage the development process of dynamic Enterprise class software applications. The development manager will need to be a strategic thinker and servant leader as well as manage and staff software development teams that participate in agile methodology following lean principles. It is a creative job which gets involved in the full software development life cycle and supervising the development staff’ s quality, productivity, development and work behavior. They will need to manage existing and define processes for the various teams to use, and be able to provide the initiative to answer questions that arise as the work progresses.
- This position supervises all positions assigned to this department, including recruiting, training and development, performance management, corrective action, motivation, and task oversight.
- Ensure the team is appropriately staffed by sourcing, interviewing and hiring development staff.
- Assigning and supervising tasks to development staff.
- Making sure development team stays on task and timelines are met.
- Advise and instruct development staff on coding procedures and standards.
- Periodic developer code reviews to ensure coding standards are achieved
- Provide “ hands on” design and coding of applications and projects.
- Collaborate with other departments (QA, Project Mgmt. and Customer Service) and upper Management on development projects.
- Continue to gain knowledge of new development/software technologies and make recommendations.
- Technical design and architecture. Develop and agree on a technical architecture strategy for the line of business which supports the achievement of product and business goals.
- Review, analyze and document the technical requirements of IT projects in order to accurately reflect the necessary enhancement or improvements to the current production environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in a directly related position.
- 7-10 years of experience developing C# applications, to include full stack development
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Development Provide status updates of development activities
- Proficiency in applicable technologies including UX and UI, API, mobile technologies, .Net.
- Specific certifications and trainings adding to the global experience of this profession are welcomed and desired.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group