ServiceNow Development Consultant
The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, flexible work schedules, excellent career advancement opportunities and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment. Title: ServiceNow Development Consultant Responsibilities:
- Core configuration – navigation, search, UI, manage lists and forms, create/modify business rules and client scripts, activate plugins
- Core application – build business rules for events and notifications, perform upgrades, manage application security
- Service administration– create and manage reports, configure Service Level Agreements (SLA) within the tool, create customization and branding for the website.
- User administration – user access, roles, groups, profiles
- Data management – manage data with tables and CMDB, manage data with import sets and update sets
- Consulting on the appropriate configuration and set up of Knowledge Base and Service Catalog. Build and test workflows for Service Catalog
- Develop web services using java scripts for API’ s with other applications
- Develop new features within client instances using XML, workflow, and other related technology and tools
- Work with Infrastructure, Security, and service providers to conduct proof of concept, design, and implement discovery, service automation, and other related features
- Work with Service Management, Application Management Organization, and other stakeholders to design and develop functions in ServiceNow to support the business needs.
- Expert level knowledge of ServiceNow application and all of it’ s functional modules
- Very well versed in ServiceNow Service Mapping; Responsible for providing the business with a clear picture of Business Services and the supporting IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM and their integration with ServiceNow
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow technical architecture, especially Mid Server architecture for discovery functionality
- Knowledge of Performance Analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008/2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 Enterprise and Standard Editions
- Understanding of MS Windows server administration (e.g. MS Exchange 2007 and 2010, MS Windows Server 2008/2012) will benefit the ServiceNow administration
- Knowledge of Network Administration, Firewall, VPN, etc.
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group