Senior SQL Developer
Our client is a pioneer in both cloud-based contact center and Omni-channel technology, offering the most flexible and scalable Omni-Channel, self-service and contact center platforms available. They work with contact centers and customer experience teams to streamline the customer journey, improve productivity, lower costs and raise service levels by integrating current technologies, synchronizing communications, and centralizing business processes.
The Senior SQL Developer will be responsible for end to end development on projects utilizing Birst and Exasol. Working alongside our product team, they are building reporting visualizations against massive data sets. They are creating a data warehouse in Exasol utilizing LUA for embedded ETL scripts. They are looking for new and better ways to integrate with the ever-expanding catalog of AWS tools.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- 7+ years of SQL development experience with one or more SQL Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL).
- Experience with functional programming (LUA or any standard functional programming language)
- Experience with Database Design and Architecture. A plus to have data warehouse design and modeling for BI / reporting and visualization systems
- Experience with Business Intelligence. Specifically, ETL and reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex database administration/design/implementation problems
- Ability to work well within deadline-oriented development structure
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies independently
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with minimal direction, in a strong team environment
Desired but not Required Skills:
- Experience working with Big Data
- Work with a Data Visualization Tools such as: Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos, Microstrategy or similar tools.
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.