Senior Business Analyst
Our client is made up of a richly diverse group of talented professionals. The company is a well respected, Fortune 250 recognized brand and industry leader located in Nashville, TN.
The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, flexible work schedules, excellent career advancement opportunities and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
- 7+ years of experience as a technology-focused Business Analyst
- Possesses a high level of expertise and knowledge in various business processes and understanding of the underlying technologies
- Ability to help align technology with business strategy.
- Experienced in gathering detailed business & functional and non-functional requirements, documenting business processes and understanding of software development methodologies
- Knowledgeable of emerging and competing technologies
- Strong career focus in Analytics and Business Intelligence projects
- Consultant background
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Building relationships, rapport and trust with business clients
- Elicit requirements
- Translate, simplify, organize and prioritize requirements
- Plan and monitor progress
- Document current business processes and knowledge of the underlying applications, systems & technologies that support them
- Assist with prioritizing & understanding current business initiatives and identify opportunities where technology can add business value
- Assist in developing GAP analysis and conceptual designs necessary to meet the business objectives
- Effectively and proactively manage customer expectations throughout the solution delivery process, with the ability to translate technical information for a business audience
- Work with business customer and IT representatives to understand and document complex business needs
- Complete and document business cases
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group