Hoboken, New Jersey
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Their IT team is focused on identifying and developing key opportunities to drive efficiencies and enable their growth ambitions.
Looking for Agile/Scrum Master to be focused on estimating work effort, planning sprint backlogs, facilitating daily scrums, and conducting sprint demo & retrospective meetings throughout all agile sprint phases for their eCommerce Platform group.
- The Senior Scrum master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
- Must understand and execute on backlog items by working closely with the Product Owner and the distributed project team, making sure deliverables reflect requirements, on-time with production quality.
- Play key role in resolving business and team conflicts. Must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding gaps and ensuring Product Owner involvement in business decisions and description of the business flow.
- Forecast sprint iterations with the Product Owner and concerned business partners
- Help team to clarify goals and activities to be on-track
- Keep the team focused - shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process
- Monitor and eliminate team conflicts
- Conduct sprint Demo and Retrospective
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in a technology capacity
- 3+ years’ experience in organizational and people management
- Extensive working experience with Scrum, Waterfall, and Kanban methodologies
- Engineering or technical background
- Experience with Atlassian software suite (Confluence, Jira, etc)
- Certified Scrum Master experience desired
- SAFe certification desired
- BS/BA degree within technical discipline or equivalent work experience – should have a technical aptitude
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group