Our client is a pioneer in both cloud-based contact center and Omni-channel technology, offering the most flexible and scalable Omni-Channel, self-service and contact center platforms available. They work with contact centers and customer experience teams to streamline the customer journey, improve productivity, lower costs and raise service levels by integrating current technologies, synchronizing communications, and centralizing business processes.
The SQL Developer will design, implement, and optimize complex data warehouse and business intelligence databases and reports using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Redshift, as well as SSRS, Birst, MicroStrategy or other BI reporting and dashboarding platforms. You will be heavily involved in creating complex and high volume multi-channel customer engagement systems to support dashboards, reports, billing, and BI reporting systems. The data will be streamed into Amazon AWS and RedShift, and reported on using high-end tools (Birst or MicroStrategy).
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or 4+ years of extensive SQL/database development experience
- 3 years of experience in SQL/database experience, including Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Ability to work with minimal direction, in a strong team environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex database administration problems
- Ability to work well within deadline-oriented development structure
- Exposure to ASP.NET, C++, and C#
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.