SAP Transportation Management Analyst
Ashland City, Tennessee
They' ve conducted business with honesty and integrity for more than 125 years thanks to the company' s operational foundation being built upon a commitment to ethical conduct. It is our client' s goal to be a great place to work and to provide their employees a challenging and rewarding career path. Title: SAP Transportation Management Analyst The Analyst will be responsible for prioritizing and delivering the backlog of work based on business value, managing stake holder expectations, and serving as the point person for the SAP Transportation Management system. The incumbent will be responsible for the administration, oversight, and management of the daily maintenance of the SAP TM system and integration with various other systems. Responsibilities:
- Perform SAP TM system research, configuration, and integration with SAP ECC. Also includes assisting with new warehouse setup, writing interfaces, and assisting with configuration of middleware and outside warehouse applications.
- Create functional specifications for technical developers in design and development of forms, input templates, and reports. Participate in technical reviews to validate designs involved in SAP TM implementation.
- Execute system testing during required test cycles as well as day to day enhancement/defect testing for areas including TM Planning and ECC Shipment Execution.
- Understand end users’ business needs, define requirements using existing SAP templates for manufacturing plants/system enhancements, and communicate these to SAP functional teams and business users.
- Create opportunities for efficiency and improved user experience in SAP TM
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Business or Logistics preferred)
- 3+ years of functional/configuration experience in SAP-TM
- At least 1 life cycle implementation of SAP ECC and TM
- Experience supporting manufacturing plant personnel with day-to-day ERP system processes
- Experience supporting Transportation Planners with day-to-day SAP TM system processes
- Over 2 years Transportation experience or Transportation Management System administration
- Flexibility, adaptability, and process improvement approach
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.