SAP MM-(PUR) Configuration Specialist
Our client designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft. Our client has produced more than 2, 000 aircraft since 1958. With our client, those ideals form the core of our work philosophy, and we believe fostering those standards is what helps us create and deliver the world’ s finest experience in business aviation.
- Must have hands on SAP Supply Chain configuration experience (MM, IM / PURCHASING)
- Experience in Supplier Collaboration technologies (SRM / SNC) is a plus
- Solid knowledge of integration with other SAP modules (SD, PP, QM, PS, FICO)
- At least two full cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience in process design and development in Manufacturing and MRO environments.
- Ability to face and resolve technical issues including working with technical team to complete programming tasks.
- Strong configuration, design and prototyping skills required
- Ability to write functional specification
- Able to collaborate with business to document requirements
- Inbound/Outbound Logistics Processes
- Procurement processes (Direct purchase order, Scheduling Agreements, Subcontracting, Contract); ADSUBCON
- Master data governance experience
- Business Object Experience a plus
- Trains, coaches and mentor’ s others on new functionalities and upgrades.
- Leads projects as required.
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Aerospace and Defense Industry experience preferred.
- Experience implementing solutions in the Aerospace and Defense Industry preferred.
- Broad business experience in a complex product manufacturing environment is preferred to include process knowledge of the relevant business disciplines including but not limited to: Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Management, Quality, Product Support Service and Sales.
- Assists in identifying business processes that could benefit from inclusion in the ERP environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with conflicting opinions and tension within the work group.
- Interfaces with development team concerning resources.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.