SAP Functional Lead, PTP/MM
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
- 3 - 5 years experience working with SAP PTP and MM with hands on design, configuration, documentation and testing for project implementation.
- BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Self motivated, innovative, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge or experience with integration points.
- Specify understanding of SAP R/3 tables and data query of tables desired.
- Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
- Ability to manage own time and priorities to reach project goals.
- Experience on WMS.
- Experience on Ariba (desired).
- BPC knowledge (desired).
- ABAP experience (desired).
- Complete project deliverables for on budget on scope on time delivery
- Ensure appropriate design and architecture for SAP process/functional integration points and cross-application components (i.e. security)
- Lead or facilitate process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate
- Complete and document configuration and testing
- Monitor project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues
- Coach other project team members on Bridgestone processes, methodology, and expectations for project delivery
- Participate in the planning and coordination of releases to production
- Conduct or facilitate appropriate knowledge transfer with the relevant Run Team members in the SAP Competency Center
- Facilitate the design and delivery of a solution within the parameters set for the solution by the enterprise architecture team
- Manage functional project resources for maximized capacity utilization
- Lead project resources to on time delivery
- Development of prototypes during solution design
- Advise on when it is appropriate to deviate from SAP Best Practice
- Perform a quality review of all relevant project artifacts (Business Process Design documents, Functional Specs, Configuration documents, etc.) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and overall quality expectations are met
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
SAP Functional Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
• 3 - 5 years experience working with SAP PTP and MM with hands on design, configuration, documentation and testing for project implementation. • BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
• Specify understanding of SAP R/3 tables and data query of tables desired. • Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling. • Ability to manage own time and priorities to reach project goals. • Experience on WMS. • Experience on Ariba (desired). • BPC knowledge (desired). • ABAP experience (desired).
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Team oriented work atmosphere, career growth potential, emerging technology