Program Manager/Scrum Master
Our client, an industry leader and Fortune top 50 Company, is transforming their entire IT organization to Agile and are looking for Agile Coaches to oversee all tasks and activities through an agile innovation process. Responsibilities include activities associated with the production of fully functional prototypes, primarily by acting in the role of Agile Coach and ensuring the core principles of the Agile Development Methodology are implemented and followed.
Program Manager/Scrum Master
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of one or more multi-year programs. Manages Enterprise wide programs of $7M – $10M+ size with multiple concurrent sub-projects or equal complexity. Responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Organize and coordinate programs.
- Oversee the progress of operations, develop programs for Agile Transformation and Engineering Practice improvement.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Develop and control deadlines, metrics and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Prepare reports for leadership.
- Coaches and mentors project team members;
- Mentors other project managers around project management methodology;
- Determines project scope;
- Develops resource, risk,
- Quality, cost, and scope management plans;
- Develops training plans;
- Develops requirements documents;
- Develops project approval matrix;
- Identifies project team training and tool needs;
- Defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for technical services and products;
- Coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms;
- Defines quality gates for each project methodology phase;
- Defines critical success factors;
- Establishes and manages the project warranty period.
- Requires BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree; minimum of 10 years professional project management experience managing increasing project size and complexity; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager, Scrum Master or other managerial position
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Project management certification required within one year of job placement and prior to moving to next level.
- Demonstrated application of and proven success of project management methodology, management tools, analysis and research tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring project team members preferred.
- Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment, communicating and influencing effectively at all levels of an organization required.
- Demonstrated application of project management methodology required.
- Requires an understanding of the overall organization.
- Experience using portfolio management application and Rational tools preferred.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group