Hoboken, New Jersey
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement in the Digital/Ecommerce space. Our client is committed to building consumer and commercial Brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation.
The Solutions Analyst, PIM will manage product data and digital assets for the purpose of serving online consumers through varied e-commerce channels. This role on the PIM (Product Information Management) Team will support growing product data needs related to e-commerce business initiatives. The Analyst will also build/maintain business rules and workflows within an enterprise class PIM solution leveraging defined business logic. This role will work closely with enterprise data, IT, marketing, sales, and e-commerce teams to serve specific e-commerce customer and brand needs.
- Day to day support to business stakeholders for managing product data in the PIM systems
- Understands all the functionality implemented and supports any issues found with product consolidation, enrichment and syndication
- Develop/maintain business/customer facing web portals using built in configuration along with HTML and CSS
- Reconcile data discrepancies to maintain data quality
- Identify manual processes and suggest/replace them with fully or semi-automated processes
- Ability to write and own business requirements documentation
- Should act as business power user and train new users
- Periodically monitor all inbound and outbound feeds to ensure that there is no breakage
- Code promotion and product upgrades
- Advanced level Excel knowledge to analyze large volumes of data
- Self-motivated learner with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- BS in Computer Science, related educational experience, or related professional experience
- Prior experience with product information management systems (STIBO / Salsify / Informatica / IBM etc.) – data consolidation, workflows and data syndication
- Possess and demonstrate strong logical and critical problem-solving skills
- Possess and demonstrate working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must be efficient in learning a new environment and comfortable with replicating that environment setup after been shown how to do it once
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Should have used issue tracking tools like JIRA
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.