Large Global Company in the Duluth/Norcross area looking for MULESOFT Developer with MULESOFT/Anypoint Platform experience.
- Mulesoft Developer would work on building out APIs and integrations using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform.
- 10+ Years of IT experience with at least 3 years in Mulesoft development experience.
- Experience in RESTful/JSON, Anypoint Studio, DataWeave, Cloudhub, Java, Git, Maven and expert level understanding of ESB concepts.
- Building APIs faç ade pattern with security, authentication, authorization and policy driven API development and API development Portal is a must.
- Building Mulesoft integrations utilizing test driven approach and implemented CI/CD framework.
- Experience in RAML or Swagger specification is a must
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group